Dallas - Fort Worth Animal Control
Dallas – Fort Worth Animal Control
If you need Fort Worth animal control, we’re here to help. Whether you’re dealing with rats, squirrels, rodents, or raccoons, we’ll make sure to take care of the problem so that your home is yours once more! When pests come into your home, it not only causes a safety concern for you and your family, but it can cause serious damage to your home.
Animals, like rats and raccoons, can carry dangerous diseases. If they aren’t taken care of by a professional pest control company, their smell will linger and they will cause damage to your home! Squirrels and other animals will chew through your roof and attic’s walls, which can make your home susceptible to future damage.
Are you having issues with Dallas animal control? Are you seeing squirrels, rats, rodents, or raccoons? Give us a call today or fill out the form below—we’ll be happy to come out and take a look! You can also click here to get an animal control price quote.
What does animal control do?
When it comes to animal control in the Dallas – Fort Worth area, there is a lot that can be done. Rodents and squirrels are especially common in this area, and they can cause the most damage to your home! If you need help with your Fort Worth animal control, try these steps:
- Clean up – If you have piles of leaves in your yard, it’s time to clean them up! Rodents and other animals love hanging out in these piles, and they will be happy to nest in this area. To get rid of rodents, you have to make sure there aren’t leaves, brush, or trash near your home.
- Limit access – These animals love to come inside your house. It’s one of the worst things about them! They often eat through your roof and walls before nesting, urinating, or defecating in your attic insulation. Gross, right? Not to mention, this is a costly repair, so the best prevention is to limit access to your home. Make sure to cut trees and bushes that lead to the roof of your house. It’s best to keep a four-foot barrier from branches to your roof.
- Look toward your neighbors – Some neighborhoods are more apt to get these pests than others. If a neighbor has had a problem with rats before, you may also experience a problem with them. However, almost every area in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has squirrels. That’s why preventive care is so important!
- Bait and trap – When it comes to rodents, you can bait and trap them. However, that may not be the case with raccoons and squirrels. To get rid of them, you need to call a company like us that provides Fort Worth animal control.
- Call a pest control company – At Vinx, we do Fort Worth animal control as well as Dallas animal control. This includes rats, mice, rodents, racoons, and squirrels. If you’re dealing with a rodent problem, this is a serious issue. You shouldn’t put it off! Give us a call to help prevent the animals from destroying your home.
Animal Control in Dallas and Fort Worth
The best protection against animals destroying your home is prevention. To keep pests away, we offer a guaranteed pest control treatment. We come out on a quarterly basis and use a combination of sprays, granules, and traps to keep the animals away. We take our animal control in Fort Worth and Dallas seriously, and we’re passionate about keeping rodents out of your way!
Our special rodent treatment will get rid of any animals that you may currently have an issue with and any in the future as long as you’re with us. The last thing we want is for you to deal with pesky rats! We understand how important it is for your family’s health and safety to get rid of these rodents, which is why we offer fast service appointments and will get out to your house as soon as possible.
If you’re in the Fort Worth or Dallas area, anywhere from Southlake and Coppell to Forney and Rockwall, we’re here to help you out. You can count on Vinx no matter what issues you’re facing. When it comes to animal control, your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Save $20 When You Scedule Online
Just answer a few questions too see pricing and options
Interested in a job? We are always looking for talented energetic people who want to make a difference in the world.
We love to hear from our customers. Give us a call, send us an email. Need a reservice? We're happy to come out and take care of the problem.
1510 Randolph Street STE. 103
Carrollton, TX 75006
Service Area: DFW Metro Area