Fort Worth Mice Exterminator
Mice Exterminator in Dallas – Fort Worth
If you’re looking for a Dallas-Fort Worth mice exterminator, you’re in luck. We happen to know a great one, and it’s us! You’ve probably seen the many traps at the stores that are meant for mice control, but we’ll let you in on a secret: They aren’t very useful. Sure, they may trap a mouse or two, but the real problem lies in the fact that you aren’t doing preventive pest control.
If you’ve been dealing with one mouse, two mice, or maybe even an infestation, it’s time to call a pest control company. A mice exterminator will have better tools, traps, baits, and poisons than the stuff you can buy at the store. And while it may be tempting to do it yourself, we promise, the lasting results of a pest control company with a guarantee on their work is by far worth the cost. We offer mice extermination to the entire Dallas – Fort Worth area, including Plano, Arlington, Carrollton and more. Click here to get a free price estimate.
How do exterminators get rid of mice?
If you’re wondering how the Fort Worth mice exterminator works, we’ll tell you all about it. We start by hiring the best mouse exterminators in the business. Only those that are trained to handle pests, like mice and rats, are hired. Then, we use our guaranteed-to-work treatment method:
- Poison – The first step in our treatment is to poison the mice. Our mouse exterminator in Dallas knows how pesky these little guys can be to your home. A poison will help the mice to die outside, away from your home, which is good because mice can cause serious damage by coming into your home. They are known for messing with your insulation, chewing through walls and wires, and causing irreparable damage.
- Bait – If the mice are already inside your home, it’s time to bait. Bait will be placed near a trap to lure the animals to come to an easy-to-reach, accessible spot in the home that we can get to. The last thing you want is to bait a mouse in a hard-to-reach area and then struggle to get to the trap.
- Trap – Our traps are some of the best in the industry. And we have multiple types of traps that will work inside and outside your home. We place them wherever you’re hearing the mice and also in typical mice nesting spots.
- Cleanup – Once the traps do their job, it’s time to clean up. We are happy to do the dirty work for you so that you don’t have to see the animals! Our technicians will come back and grab the traps to ensure that the mice truly are gone.
- Prevent – The last step that we do is prevent and prevention may be the most important part of the whole process. We’ll outline what needs to be done to keep mice away from your home and ensure that they don’t come back. In the prevention process, we’ll continually set out traps and check to see if they are getting any activity. And of course, we offer a guarantee on our service. So, if those pesky guys come back to your house, we’ll be there to kick them right back out!
How much does an exterminator cost for mice?
If you’re wondering how to call an exterminator for mice, you can call our number or fill out the form for a free quote. Most people wonder about pest control mice cost. We understand that adding another monthly amount can be hard on your budget, which is why we are happy to work with you on the cost of treatment. No one should have to live with mice in their home! Some pest control companies include mice prevention in their pest control service, and we’d love to talk to you more about that option as well.
We are on the more affordable side of the Dallas-Fort Worth extermination cost. If you are dealing with mice, don’t wait it out. What might start out as one or two mice can turn into a full infestation, which can cause irreparable damage. Let us help you get rid of these pests! It’s our business and we’d love to be your trusted Fort Worth mice exterminator.
Save $20 When You Schedule Online
Just answer a few questions to see pricing and options
Interested in a job? We're always looking for talented, energetic people who want to make a difference in the world.
We love to hear from our customers. Give us a call or send us an email. Need a reservice? We're happy to come out and take care of the problem.
1510 Randolph Street STE. 103
Carrollton, TX 75006
Service Area: DFW Metro Area