Dallas – Fort Worth Mice Exterminator
If you’re looking for a Dallas-Fort Worth mice exterminator, you’re in luck. At Vinx Pest Control, we happen to know a great one, and it’s us! You’ve probably seen the many traps at the stores that are meant for mice control, but we’ll let you in on a secret: They aren’t very useful. Sure, they may trap a mouse or two, but the real problem lies in the fact that you aren’t doing preventive pest control.
If you’ve been dealing with one mouse, two mice, or maybe even an infestation, it’s time to call a pest control company. A mice exterminator will have better tools, traps, baits, and poisons than the stuff you can buy at the store. And while it may be tempting to do it yourself, we promise, the lasting results of a pest control company with a guarantee on their work is by far worth the cost. We offer mice extermination to the entire Dallas – Fort Worth area, including Plano, Arlington, Carrollton and more. Click here to see pricing.
Our mice extermination comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with our mice extermination service, give us a call and we’ll come re-service your home!
How do exterminators get rid of mice?
If you’re wondering how the Fort Worth mice exterminator works, we’ll tell you all about it. We start by hiring the best mouse exterminators in the business. Only those that are trained to handle pests, like mice and rats, are hired. Then, we use our guaranteed-to-work treatment method:
- Poison – The first step in our treatment is to poison the mice. Our mouse exterminator in Dallas knows how pesky these little guys can be to your home. A poison will help the mice to die outside, away from your home, which is good because mice can cause serious damage by coming into your home. They are known for messing with your insulation, chewing through walls and wires, and causing irreparable damage.
- Bait – If the mice are already inside your home, it’s time to bait. Bait will be placed near a trap to lure the animals to come to an easy-to-reach, accessible spot in the home that we can get to. The last thing you want is to bait a mouse in a hard-to-reach area and then struggle to get to the trap.
- Trap – Our traps are some of the best in the industry. And we have multiple types of traps that will work inside and outside your home. We place them wherever you’re hearing the mice and also in typical mice nesting spots.
- Cleanup – Once the traps do their job, it’s time to clean up. We are happy to do the dirty work for you so that you don’t have to see the animals! Our technicians will come back and grab the traps to ensure that the mice truly are gone.
- Prevent – The last step that we do is prevent and prevention may be the most important part of the whole process. We’ll outline what needs to be done to keep mice away from your home and ensure that they don’t come back. In the prevention process, we’ll continually set out traps and check to see if they are getting any activity. And of course, we offer a guarantee on our service. So, if those pesky guys come back to your house, we’ll be there to kick them right back out!
How much does an exterminator cost for mice?
If you’re wondering how to call an exterminator for mice, you can call our number or fill out the form for a free quote. Most people wonder about pest control mice cost. We understand that adding another monthly amount can be hard on your budget, which is why we are happy to work with you on the cost of treatment. No one should have to live with mice in their home! Some pest control companies include mice prevention in their pest control service, and we’d love to talk to you more about that option as well.
We are on the more affordable side of the Dallas – Fort Worth extermination cost. If you are dealing with mice, don’t wait it out. What might start out as one or two mice can turn into a full infestation, which can cause irreparable damage. Let us help you get rid of these pests! It’s our business and we’d love to be your trusted Fort Worth mice exterminator.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
The need for a mice exterminator in Fort Worth and Dallas is increasing as the populations of these small but destructive rodents continue to grow. It’s important to address this problem quickly and effectively before it gets out of hand. Our team is ready to help no matter the extent of the issue. We can even help you with more than just mice extermination! Our highly trained exterminators are able to handle any pest problem that you may have. Call us now!
Mice Exterminator In Dallas Fort Worth – FAQs
Is the pest control treatment safe for my children and pets?
As environmental stewards, your safety is our top priority at Vinx Pest Control. Our carefully tailored service employs products that are tailored to your specific requirements. This method also uses the least amount of product while producing the best results. The EPA regulates all of the products we use, and they are safe for use in hospitals, daycare centers, schools, homes, and kennels. All we ask is that you keep children and pets away from the products for about 15 minutes or until they are dry.
What drives mice?
Mice are most interested in locations that provide food, water, and shelter. Because your home or workplace has all three, you’ll want to keep track of where they’ll go first. At home, the most common places to find a new mouse roommate are mudrooms, garages, closets, and cluttered areas. Similarly, mice are commonly found at work in stock rooms, cafeterias, and custodial areas. Examine these areas to develop a better mice prevention strategy.
Can I spray and treat my own pest issue?
If proper precautions are not taken, novice or untrained applications of over-the-counter products are usually ineffective and can be dangerous for adults, children, and pets. Most pest problems are not resolved or returned within a few days.
Mice are most active at what time of day?
Because mice are nocturnal, they are most active between dusk and dawn. They don’t like bright lights, but a mouse may be seen during the day if its nest has been disturbed or it is looking for food. Noticing them during the day may also indicate a significant infestation in the home.
A Quick Glance of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a sophisticated metropolis in north Texas that serves as the region’s business and cultural center. The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza remembers the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy. DMA, as well as the Crow Collection of Asian Art, include thousands of years of art. The Nasher Sculpture Center features modern art.
Interested in a job? We're always looking for talented, energetic people who want to make a difference in the world.