Were you aware that wasps are good for the environment? These beautiful insects serve two essential functions in the garden: pollinate the flowers and eat the pests. But when they feel threatened by our presence, wasps can deliver one of the most excruciating stings humans have ever experienced.
Shade is a significant consideration for wasps when deciding where to build a nest. So, if you like it or not, that tree in the garden, porch, or even your house’s gutters is an ideal location for this insect’s new home.
Wasp infestations can be dangerous, so it’s essential to be prepared. You might be able to get rid of small wasp nests on your own, but if there are a lot of them, you might need to hire an exterminator. Find out how much a wasp exterminator costs here.
Wasps are thought to be far more aggressive bugs than bees. Even if you’re doing everyday things outside your house, a particularly protective wasp could easily be triggered into stinging you.
Wasps also have more painful stings and can sting an enemy more than once without killing it.
Put. It’s much harder to get rid of wasps than you might think. Wasp control services are the safest and most effective way to eliminate these potentially dangerous insects from your home.
Cost Of Professional Wasp Control On Average
The cost of professional wasp control can range from $100 to $1,300, with the average price being around $375. The best part is that wasp treatment only requires a single visit from a pest control professional. However, you should consider scheduling follow-up visits to ensure the wasps do not return. The cost of removing wasp nests is typically included in the total price.
A bigger pest control plan can occasionally include wasp control. An initial visit, in this case, typically costs between $150 and $300. Depending on the treatment’s extensive, monthly or bimonthly visits can cost between $40 and $70.
Many wasp species are more aggressive and dangerous than others. Here are some common types of wasps and how much to remove them:
- Typical, timid paper wasps nest in easy-to-reach places. Wasp nest removal costs $100 to $400.
- Unlike paper wasps, mud daubers are easy to remove and rarely sting, so removal costs $300 to $600.
- Bald-faced hornets sting painfully but aren’t aggressive. They nest in trees, so removing them costs $400 to $800.
- Yellow jackets are aggressive and nest underground, making them costly to exterminate. Yellow jacket removal costs $500 and up, depending on the infestation.
Questions To Ask A Wasp Exterminator
Wasp removal is a service that many pest control companies offer for free. When deciding who to hire, here are some questions to ask:
- Does your business have a license and insurance?
- How many times have your technicians dealt with wasps before?
- Will you give an estimate in writing? Do you stick to your assessments?
If there’s a wasp nest on the property, contact Vinx Pest Control. Do not seal the nest’s entrance. You may worsen the problem. Nests may be underground or in voids. Vinx Pest Control offers safe, convenient wasp removal services. Our qualified technicians only need 30 to 60 minutes to treat a nest, so contact us today!