Rat Exterminator Experts – 972-855-8469
Oh rats, are you hearing that scurry sound above you late at night? If so, there’s a good chance that you have rats! As one of the best Dallas rat exterminator companies, we’re here to kick those animals out. We hire the best rat exterminators in the business, and we’ll make sure that you stop hearing the pitter-patter of tiny feet once and for all.
Rats may sound like they are no big deal, but really, they are. Not only are they dirty (they are the cause of many diseases), but they cause damage to your home. When they see your wires, walls, and insulation, rats everywhere rejoice. They believe they came upon a full buffet of food! We’re here to stop them so you don’t have to deal with it.
If you live in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Arlington or anywhere else in these areas, and need a rat exterminator at your home or business, give us a call at (972) 855-8469 or click here to see pricing. We’re open 8 am – 8 pm and ready to serve you.
What do exterminators do to get rid of rats?
Our Dallas rat exterminators are some of the best you will find when it comes to rat control. We have a few steps to our rat pest control to ensure that the rats stay away from your home. Here’s our process:
- Poison – We start with rat poison on the outside of the home. The key here is that it is always outside. We don’t want you or your family getting into it, but there’s another reason why rat poison stays outside. When a rat eats the poison inside the home, they often die in the walls, which leads to costly procedures that cut into the drywall to get the dead rat out. We don’t want to cost you more money! Our poison is always outdoors.
- Bait – The next step we take is to bait the animals. This is to get the rats near to the traps that we will set. Our bait is professional-grade and cannot be bought at your regular store. That’s why it works so well!
- Trap – After we have our bait set up, we set the traps and wait for the animals to make their way to the trap. Our rat exterminator in Fort Worth uses multiple types of traps to ensure that the rats are caught, no matter how many you have.
- Cleanup – Once the traps do their job, we’re ready to come back and do the cleanup. Our pest control includes rat removal because we don’t want you to have to bother with the cleanup! We’re here to make things easier for you, so we’ll do the cleanup before we start our preventive process.
- Prevent – The thing with rats is that they can be difficult to get rid of. There are a few steps you’ll need to take to keep the rats away—especially if your neighborhood has a rat problem! We will continue the bait and trap cycle as well as make sure you know the steps to take to keep your home rat-free.
How much does a Dallas rat exterminator cost?
When it comes to a rat exterminator cost, it will vary depending on what you currently are dealing with. Some rat extermination may be included in our pest control, but to ensure you know the cost, give us a call or fill out the form below.
You can spend hundreds of dollars unsuccessfully trying to get rid of the rats yourself. Since we use professional-grade products, we offer a full guarantee on our service. If you still have rats, we’ll keep working on the issue until we get it handled. You shouldn’t have to deal with rats taking over your home.
We want to solve the issue before they chew through your walls or nest in your insulation! If you are currently dealing with rats, give Vinx a call. We’ll make sure your home is no longer overrun with them. If you need a Dallas rat exterminator, give us a call. You won’t be disappointed. Just ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Save $20 When You Schedule Online
Just answer a few questions to see pricing and options
Interested in a job? We're always looking for talented, energetic people who want to make a difference in the world.
We love to hear from our customers. Give us a call or send us an email. Need a reservice? We're happy to come out and take care of the problem.
670 International Pkwy STE. 170
Richardson, TX 75081
Service Area: DFW Metro Area