Rat Exterminators in Dallas TX – 972-855-8469
Oh rats, are you hearing that scurry sound above you late at night? If so, there’s a good chance that you have rats! As one of the best rat exterminator companies in Dallas, we’re here to kick those rodents out. We have the best rat exterminators in the business, and we’ll make sure that you stop hearing the pitter-patter of tiny feet once and for all.
Rats may sound like they are no big deal, but really, they are. Not only are they dirty (they are the cause of many diseases), but they cause damage to your home. That’s why rat removal and rat extermination is so important. When they see your wires, walls, and insulation, rats everywhere rejoice. They believe they came upon a full buffet of food! We’re here to stop them so you don’t have to deal with it.
If you live in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Arlington, or anywhere else in these areas, and need a rat exterminator at your home or business, give us a call at (972) 855-8469 or click here to see pricing. We’re open 8 am – 5 pm and ready to serve you.
What do exterminators do to get rid of rats?
Our Dallas rat exterminators are some of the best you will find when it comes to rat control. We have a few steps to our rat pest control to ensure that the rats stay away from your home. Here’s our process:
- Poison – We start with rat poison on the outside of the home. The key here is that it is always outside. We don’t want you or your family getting into it, but there’s another reason why rat poison stays outside. When a rat eats the poison inside the home, they often die in the walls, which leads to costly procedures that cut into the drywall to get the dead rat out. We don’t want to cost you more money! Our poison is always outdoors.
- Bait – The next step we take is to bait the animals. This is to get the rats near to the traps that we will set. Our bait is professional-grade and cannot be bought at your regular store. That’s why it works so well!
- Trap – After we have our bait set up, we set the traps and wait for the animals to make their way to the trap. Our rat exterminator in Fort Worth uses multiple types of traps to ensure that the rats are caught, no matter how many you have.
- Cleanup – Once the traps do their job, we’re ready to come back and do the cleanup. Our pest control includes rat removal because we don’t want you to have to bother with the cleanup! We’re here to make things easier for you, so we’ll do the cleanup before we start our preventive process.
- Prevent – The thing with rats is that they can be difficult to get rid of. There are a few steps you’ll need to take to keep the rats away—especially if your neighborhood has a rat problem! We will continue the bait and trap cycle as well as make sure you know the steps to take to keep your home rat-free.
How much does a Dallas rat exterminator cost?
When it comes to a rat exterminator cost in Dallas, it will vary depending on what you currently are dealing with. Some rat extermination may be included in our pest control, but to ensure you know the cost, give us a call or fill out the form below.
You can spend hundreds of dollars unsuccessfully trying to get rid of the rats yourself. Since we use professional-grade products, we offer a full guarantee on our service. If you still have rats, we’ll keep working on the issue until we get it handled. You shouldn’t have to deal with rats taking over your home.
If you need heavy-duty rat removal at your Dallas or Fort Worth home or office, we can make that happen. We also have rat exclusion plans to prevent future rats from getting into your place. We know that you don’t just want the rodents gone but you want new ones kept out. You can see costs for whatever your rodent removal or exterminator needs are by clicking on the See Pricing button.
We want to solve the issue before they chew through your walls or nest in your insulation! If you are currently dealing with rats, give Vinx a call. We’ll make sure your home is no longer overrun with them. If you need a Dallas rat exterminator, give us a call. You won’t be disappointed. Just ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Rat Exterminators In Dallas TX – FAQs
What do rats prefer?
Rats prefer dark, damp places to hide and nest, so they stay away from areas that are too exposed or unprotected. They are also foragers, seeking out tiny crumbs or pools of moisture from which to nibble or swig. As a result, making your home less appealing to rats will help make your property unappealing enough to avoid an infestation.
How do the rats get inside my home?
They occasionally get lucky and sneak through an open door. Other times, they may sneak in on a load of firewood. However, they do not always require an open invitation to enter a home. Rats and mice have an uncanny ability to fit through even the smallest cracks and holes. These rodents can temporarily collapse their rib cages. So, whatever their tiny heads can fit through, they can navigate. This makes pipes and foundation breaks easy entry points. Rats may also burrow underground to gain access to a house.
What happens if a rat bites me?
Rats have large teeth and can bite when threatened. If you are bitten by a rat, you should seek medical attention immediately, as well as clean and disinfect the bite area. Pathogens that cause diseases such as leptospirosis can be found in rat saliva.
Are rats hazardous?
Yes. A rat infestation poses serious health risks to you and your family, necessitating rat extermination. They can first bite. If your pets or small children become too curious about your uninvited visitor, the sharp teeth may injure them. Rats rummage through garbage, scurry through sewers, step in feces, and feed on dead carcasses. This means that their bite has the potential to cause a serious infection. These animals can also spread infectious diseases such as hantavirus, plague, and leptospirosis on surfaces in your home. They may also spread vector-borne diseases such as Lyme disease and West Nile virus.
A Quick Glance of Dallas, Texas
Dallas is a prominent and notable city in the state of Texas and the largest urban hub of the country’s fourth most populated metropolitan area. After Houston and San Antonio, San Antonio ranks as the third-largest city in Texas. History and proximity to several train lines helped the city rise to prominence, making it a hub for the oil and cotton industries. The inhabitants of Dallas, Texas, are proud of their heritage, enjoy the arts, and are kind to newcomers. Dallas offers something for everyone, from world-class museums and galleries to a slew of professional sports teams. Other than shopping and dining, you’ll find a wide range of establishments, from fine dining to country cooking.
Interested in a job? We're always looking for talented, energetic people who want to make a difference in the world.
GREENVILLE PEST CONTROL OFFICE
2104 Airport Rd
Greer, SC 29650
Service Area: Greenville, SC Metro Area
DALLAS PEST CONTROL OFFICE
401 International Pkwy STE. 100
Richardson, TX 75081
Service Area: DFW Metro Area
CHARLESTON PEST CONTROL OFFICE
4790 Trade Street STE J
North Charleston, SC 29418
Service Area: Charleston, SC Metro Area